Facebook login page is the first thing teenagers see in morning these days. But sometimes it can be annoying when a chat window pops from a person you want to ignore. Facebook chat also doesn’t include any option to appear invisible. In order to ignore a person you have completely block that person so that you also can’t see his/her chat status. But not anymore, now you can appear invisible like in any other online chatting service with this Facebook hack.
How to be invisible on Facebook
- Login to your Facebook account with your Login ID and Password.
- Install application in your account. This is a third party application and not by Facebook.
- Open chat window on the bottom right corner of the window.
- Click option>go offline from the drop down menu.
- Now go to the application page again and you’ll see all your online friends there.
But in order to chat with them you have to be online via the chat option window or you can message them also. Talking on messages is also quite easy on Facebook. Its almost like chatting but with a delay.
This trick works really well for many of the users. If you have any other trick for the same please do share with us.
Privacy is everybody’s right in the real world so why not in a virtual world. It might be possible that the other person is more mischievous that you. Every chat application such as G Talk, Icq, Yahoo messenger has the option to appear invisible but Facebook. It might possible that they include this feature in the future but up till then you can use.
Facebook is famous for its privacy option but this little feature is missed by many of us. It is good in a way also but most times is really annoying.
Share how helpful this post is for you?